Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy B-day to me...or is it?

Yesterday was my 45th birthday! I spent the day with my daughter and got many, many birthday wishes. We spent the day shopping, eating and relaxing at the nail salon, but was it a happy birthday? As I get older, I find that I am less and less anxious or excited about that particular day. Not for gifts or recognition, but just the fact that I am another year older. I still look half-way decent facially, but my body should be slim and trim, right? My good friend Mel has a body to die for and she's only a couple of months younger than me....what's up with that? May be she's a bit more active than I am. Gotta work on that!

In addition to yesterday being my birthday, it was also St. Patrick's day so there were a lot of other festivities going on and above all the city was ablaze with excitement and parties.

Share your comments with me....i'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment