Monday, February 1, 2010

HubPages?

I talked to a good friend of mine who lives in Baltimore. I wanted information on Hubpages and what talent, if any, he thought I might have to contribute to this whole internet/media/"getting-in-touch-with-the-cyber-world" thing. I'm still uncertain about whether or not I can make the grade. I've always been a writer (in my journal) but friends and family think this may be some kind of way for me to share my knowledge with others who may/or may not be interested. Of course, I am open to all input.

I'm still unsure how it all works, but I am spending the next few hours reading up and getting familiar with the whole process.

So any input that anyone has out there will be greatly appreciated. I'd like to keep you updated here, if that's okay

Thank you and Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment